Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it is,,but they surely have them the whole day,just dont get why they cant say the story before 10.30,even if it is in the next days rubbish

Its still all about selling papers at the end of the day, thus why its still that time, I think like, thats my take on it anyway, cant say I have much of a clue.

I don't think any player worth his salt would care much about the weather. On the other hand, CL footy... yeah, good luck selling that one.

He was signed for 900k Euros from team in Urg, I would be shocked if hes on anything about 20k, imagine his little eyes when we start at 70k.

Gimenez will just be Funes Mori all over again

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it

If the club sign Gimenez over Van Dijk when both are on the table, they have failed us as a fan base
That is harsh. We don't sign the most highly sort after defender in the premiership (VVD) competing against the likes of city and Chelsea. So alternatively we turn our attentions to one of the best young centre backs in Europe. How is that failing us as a fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back