Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or more likely he reckons he'll get more minutes at Stoke because things are so threadbare there at the moment that they play Crouch and Walters up front?

I personally don't blame him

Plus, Stoke have been pushing for him for ages, so that probably makes him think he'll get a good shake of the stick there

the utter scenes when our two targets both get hatricks against us

berinhio and bony - what a combo

Or more likely he reckons he'll get more minutes at Stoke because things are so threadbare there at the moment that they play Crouch and Walters up front?

I personally don't blame him

Plus, Stoke have been pushing for him for ages, so that probably makes him think he'll get a good shake of the stick there

No Mikey, hes joining Stoke cos we jogged him on.

Hes ours Bry.

Trust me, he doesnt want to go and play in France, nobody wants to play in France.

.....but apparently we are not prepared to buy him without an initial loan period. It looks like West Ham might also be preparing an offer. As long as there's a buyer I can't see United sending him to us on loan. I suspect his wages would be seen as high risk over a lengthy contract if he turns out to be a dud.

.....but apparently we are not prepared to buy him without an initial loan period. It looks like West Ham might also be preparing an offer. As long as there's a buyer I can't see United sending him to us on loan. I suspect his wages would be seen as high risk over a lengthy contract if he turns out to be a dud.

Nar to be honest the chatter just doesnt seem there, I think weve got an interest in the boy, but its not something we wanna pursue, I think we will wait till the dust settles and make a move if we can get a good deal, otherwise I think we will swerve.

Me ! I don't like them, I was also put off by a friend who used to literally suck the bone dry.
7b4df8025e9b2a55c4a88a9127ef38df.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back