Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He walked off fine, did a farewell wave to all sides of the ground as he took his shirt off to reveal a 'once a blue, always a blue' t shirt.
He's now sat on the bench in full Everton kit eating toffees.

Could be nothing.

...I think we're more concerned about him being fit for the LC 2nd leg against the Reds.

Be better for us if Man Utd or Liverpool win that cup though.

I've seen Liverpool win the Champions League from 3-0 down. I absolutely couldn't care less about seeing them win the Carling Cup, or whatever they call it these days.
I agree, extra place available for european qualification then. Past caring about what RS do, just want something that will benefit us and a final involving the sides likely to finish 5th and 6th is great.

Be better for us if Man Utd or Liverpool win that cup though.

I've seen Liverpool win the Champions League from 3-0 down. I absolutely couldn't care less about seeing them win the Carling Cup, or whatever they call it these days.

I hate the Rumbelows cup. Always have.

I have no where near the same affinity with it as any other prize on offer.
Yes we do need to win something sooner rather than later, but I would take one FA Cup over a bagful of this 3 handled mess.

And Ross is improving too.

I honestly feel that Davies and Holgate being in the team is benefitting Ross as I think he feels a responsibility to help them by living up to the hype that's previously been heaped upon him.

He'll possibly feel more comfortable with them in the side as he'll be closer to them and that's helping him play with more freedom and less inhibition.

Davies most definitely, for the first time i can remember - Barkley doesn't seem like he's playing with the wiegth of the world on him - the crowds got a new person to lump the boyhood blue tag onto - and its a good thing that they have for him really

Formation has helped as well.

...there's one from a certain publication that we don't mention on here so I didn't post the link but it suggests we're very keen on Ghezzal and have offered £100k per week.

100k per week. For Ghezzal? Surely not.

Like to see the Keane links, think that would be an astute buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back