Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, hello

roo.png

Him saying Schneiderlin was going to sign and be No.2 a week before he did was proof enough for me. Plus he said last week Gibson to Sunderland.

Sorry mate but who has said what? I didn't see what was said and by who... just wondering if you can bring me upto speed as I have 46 unread pages and can't be bothered to read them all :)..

Sorry mate but who has said what? I didn't see what was said and by who... just wondering if you can bring me upto speed as I have 46 unread pages and can't be bothered to read them all :)..

WRD on The Everton Forum put out on there earlier that we are chasing a £20m+ striker and a UK based centre back, believed to be Burnley's Michael Keane with Manolas as an alternative

Anyone actually think that the possibility that this WRD is just guessing at whats going on?

"20 million for a british based striker, but weather we can complete a move is hit and miss"

Covering himself there but giving enough info to make people think he is itk.

Why would the only info he gets is the fee and him being british based?

If it was a true enough case a journalist like paul joyce would of picked it up.

1 second its VVD & Mertens, then its a 20million striker and Keane, and now Manolos!

"Fire enough shots, eventually you will hit something"
Anyone actually think that the possibility that this WRD is just guessing at whats going on?

"20 million for a british based striker, but weather we can complete a move is hit and miss"

Covering himself there but giving enough info to make people think he is itk.

Why would the only info he gets is the fee and him being british based?

If it was a true enough case a journalist like paul joyce would of picked it up.

1 second its VVD & Mertens, then its a 20million striker and Keane, and now Manolos!

"Fire enough shots, eventually you wil

Think the lad has got a few things spot on in the past, but when he says "I'm not sure on names, but I have been told we are trying to get a striker and a CB that is based in the UK over the line."

So he can be quite specific that we're trying to get a striker and have bid £20m+ ,and a CB that is British based over the line, but isn't sure who they are.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back