Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper - Yes, Pickford
Centre-half - Yes, Mikey Keane
Fullbacks - Depends if we're sticking with this 3-4-3/3-5-2/5-3-2 or whatver it is. We've got a few RB's at Youth, probably need a LB
Striker - Yes
Winger - Again, depends
Second Striker - If you're chatting someone who sits off, again it depends. If you mean a second new striker, yes
Lukaku - Needs doing after the window, not the Summer
McCarthy - Aye, probably but Koeman likes him. A good offer and he's gone
Loans - Can't recall a full list off the top of my head of whose out on loan but assume there's a few there we won't miss

Bingo. Giz a job Farhad.
Mikeys gonna fume if you've jibbed off Van Dijk for Keane.

Nothing to prove that at all, why will the summer be any different?
Why won't it be?

Have you thought that people don't want to hear the doom and gloom merchants.

I remember the time when a website was set up that kept time on the years YEARS since we'd signed a first team player for money.

Why won't it be?

Have you thought that people don't want to hear the doom and gloom merchants.

I remember the time when a website was set up that kept time on the years YEARS since we'd signed a first team player for money.
And now we are the biggest spenders in January

I mean someone in the Mirallas mould. To primarily play off Lukaku. I genuinely think we need about 5-6 in which does slightly concern me.

I believe there's money. But I need to see it.

Aye, I get what you mean. I'd agree like.

It all depends on Koeman and if he's sticking with this formation or he's gonna tweak again.

Mikeys gonna fume if you've jibbed off Van Dijk for Keane.

I only deal in genuine quality.

Good point but it's a bit worrying that we're still going to have to sell to buy moving forward and it'll be hard to keep on attracting players when we sell our star player every 2\3 seasons.

I know what you're saying mate, but we haven't sold any star players, cleared the majority of the rubbish out and saved a bucket load on wages in the process. Meaning in the summer we can offer big wages to big names.

Onwards & upwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back