Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n2va5xPj3E1rtgyhfo1_400.gif

where the hell is our signings...

Because if anyone is made available by his club he would have moved to his new club already in this window. And if Koeman thinks a striker or forward is available and worths the gamble he would have made a bid. The reality is such player is not available at this time of the window that's why he is not signed like Schneiderlin and Lookman. And you still have not answered who do you think is better than Mirallas and this club could have signed to provide assistance to Lukaku and Barkley?

HK. You should stop going off on mad rants all the time and take some to read properly what is being written.

Firstly, I was talking about two windows. Summer and January. Secondly, Payet was not made available by his club and has just left them so please stop talking about some crazy rule in your head that only players made available will move.

Considering how much money we are supposed to have, I'm a bit dissapointed to have only signed two and shipped seven out. But clearly the squad is massively improved before Koeman came in and it looks like we are going in the right directoin.

I think Koeman already knows our aims for the summer - DC, GK (already mentioned in press conferences) and wouldn't be surprised to be a Striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back