Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Pearson has already got them looking fitter and playing with more confidence. They made Utd look very ordinary today, which they possibly are, but still a great result for Watford.
Even so they didn't create an actual chance in the game. They won because United pissed it away with two bad mistakes.

Nice to see a lot of you still playing footie manager.
Lol

tenor.gif

Definitely but Romagnoli could be interesting too as hes only got 2 years on his deal and Milan arent doing well.

Barca look ripe, need to make £120+ in sales to cover FFP.
Probably going to get that from Coutinho to Bayern sale alone.
Worth a punt though, need to get more winners in the team.

Definitely but Romagnoli could be interesting too as hes only got 2 years on his deal and Milan arent doing well.

Barca look ripe, need to make £120+ in sales to cover FFP.

But they always insist on buy back clauses and it takes an age to complete the deal with them. I don’t get how they buy players , not play them, then increase their asking price by 20m and Insist on buy backs .

Probably going to get that from Coutinho to Bayern sale alone.
Worth a punt though, need to get more winners in the team.

Strange thing at the moment with Barca is that aside from the big name players, they dont have anyone that we really 'need'.

Lenglet is the only reliable CB worth looking at (Umtiti is injury prone and Todibo is promising), Wague and Firpo arent really necessary + their midfield cover looks bare with just Arthur injured.

Milan could be interesting, Paqueta is apparently wanted by PSG so perhaps they still have money problems and are currently sitting in 11th place.

Kessie is rumoured to be on the way to England in Jan and Romagnoli is a fantastic defender and leader...

I guess we'll see how much pull Ancelotti has.

But they always insist on buy back clauses and it takes an age to complete the deal with them. I don’t get how they buy players , not play them, then increase their asking price by 20m and Insist on buy backs .

Thats exactly what the RS do as well...then sell thsm to Bournemouth with an extra zero...

Solanke and the others...all rubbish and hugely inflated fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back