Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
C4E7E446-DE57-4EAA-BEC0-18DF77595378.webp

MAKE IT HAPPEN CARLO

Will be interesting to see what we do in January/summer

Ancelotti likes his wingers to be more narrow whereas Walcott hugs the touchline therefore I can see a RW being a priority.

The middle of the park is the most interesting - I imagine Gbamin will be seen as the default CM first choice so I imagine we'll either get a Sangare type alongside him or another box to box type like Doucoure or potentially Zielinski.

I know its only paper talk but Raul Jimenez alongside Richarlison in a front 2 would be immense.

Ive said for a while now 4-4-2 is the way to go and we need a top striker as we haven't got that fear factor other teams do.

I remember when we had Lukaku opposition fans in the pub before the game would always talk about them needing to stop Rom or that he'll likely score a brace for us.

Imagine us lining up with a front 2 of

Werner Richarlison

Jimenez Richarlison

Belotti Richarlison

Jovic Richarlison

Suddenly opposition teams think crap these are dangerous up top we have to sit back a little here. Its why for me DCL should only ever be a squad player as he doesn't have the goalscoring instinct to trouble the opposition regulary.

I know its only paper talk but Raul Jimenez alongside Richarlison in a front 2 would be immense.

Ive said for a while now 4-4-2 is the way to go and we need a top striker as we haven't got that fear factor other teams do.

I remember when we had Lukaku opposition fans in the pub before the game would always talk about them needing to stop Rom or that he'll likely score a brace for us.

Imagine us lining up with a front 2 of

Werner Richarlison

Jimenez Richarlison

Belotti Richarlison

Jovic Richarlison

Suddenly opposition teams think crap these are dangerous up top we have to sit back a little here. Its why for me DCL should only ever be a squad player as he doesn't have the goalscoring instinct to trouble the opposition regulary.

Not Jimenez....not sure who...but not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back