Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprised you haven't been linked with Jude Bellingham from Birmingham City yet 16yr old but their fans and fans of other clubs raving about him hes linked with Utd and the horse punchers

This.

You could see the difference with city yesterday every player can receive the ball into feet and turn on a tuppence

It's so massively important to be able to control a damn football

We have so many players who are so average on the ball. They treat it like a ball of fire.

...my son and I were in Paris a few years ago and we took in a PSG game, after 10mins I asked my son who a particular player was and he said Rabiot. He just looked right, good size, great stride, great quality.

I’m a fan of his. Good player.
Is he good on the ball too? If so sign him up!

This.

You could see the difference with city yesterday every player can receive the ball into feet and turn on a tuppence

It's so massively important to be able to control a damn football

Glad to hear this said - fans fixating on Bernards lack of goals don't seem to see how much better we play with him on the wing - simply because he can work with the ball in crowded areas. Davies, bless him, is almost the opposite, he struggles to work with the ball under pressure.

Pienaar was great at this too.

Glad to hear this said - fans fixating on Bernards lack of goals don't seem to see how much better we play with him on the wing - simply because he can work with the ball in crowded areas. Davies, bless him, is almost the opposite, he struggles to work with the ball under pressure.

Pienaar was great at this too.
Pienaar scored and created goals too.

No doubt we need better technical players, but we also need effective players in the final third. These things don't have to be exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back