Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you over the age 25.

Youre deliberately trying to hurt my feelings...

Boss isnt he - bet his wife's head is absolutely battered with his ramblings of 17 year old Bosnian wonderkids.

Wife? Not falling through that trapdoor...

No need for Zatara to be playing Fifa to know these players. They are some of the best young players on the planet right now. This of course calls in to question whether it is remotely realistic but that is another issue entirely...

Exactly and i did include that caveat...

Thats how Zat scouts players.

He googles "best young players in the world", try it, I bet you get Zats list of players we should sign.

Actually I employ a team of analysts to do that...im in my shorts all over the grassroots scouting them from birth.

@Zatara we wont be signing him.

You said yesterday that he was a league one player...

Memphis just done his cruciate so that one is off

Lyon will be falling further from 12th at this rate. Hopefully they want to bring some cash in as they wont be reaching the champions league.

Aouar is the key in that team...would go well in the centre playing with Sidibe and Digne (and possibly partnering Rabiot)...

....we might be into the weekend, but the links continue. Before I nip out for my Racing Post, here’s the Toffee Transfer rumours for Saturday 4th January;

- Wigan Athletic has confirmed the loan signing of Everton midfielder, Kieran Dowell, until the end of the season. The 22 year old had been on loan at Derby County but was struggling for game time.

- The Express and Mail say Everton has lodged a formal enquiry to Barcelona for 20 year old Centre Back, Jean-Clair Todibo. Barcelona are understood to want £21m for the former Toulouse defender and insist on a buy-back clause.

- Il Messagero report AS Roma are keen to sell Cengiz Under to the Premier League and Everton are being repeatedly linked. A lack of form has resulted in the 21 year old Turkish international winger being available for €35m-€40m.

- Assam continue to say Everton are interested in signing 28 year old midfielder, Jean Michael Seri, who is on loan at Galatasaray from Fulham.

- Sky Sports suggest Everton have won the race to sign 17 year old Carlisle Centre Back, Jarrad Branthwaite, for £750k.

- The Mail report Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham interest in 19 year old Norwich right back, Max Aarons. The article reckons Spurs are favourites to acquire the player in a £30m deal.

- According to Blog Cagliari Calcio Net, Ancelotti is very keen on Cagliari Centre Back, Ragnar Klavan. The 34 year old was signed from Liverpool in 2018.

- Arena Napoli report Yannick Carrasco is keen on a return to Europe and Everton is one of the clubs interested . The 26 year old Belgian winger moved to China in a £9m deal from Atletico Madrid in 2018.

....we might be into the weekend, but the links continue. Before I nip out for my Racing Post, here’s the Toffee Transfer rumours for Saturday 4th January;

- Wigan Athletic has confirmed the loan signing of Everton midfielder, Kieran Dowell, until the end of the season. The 22 year old had been on loan at Derby County but was struggling for game time.

- The Express and Mail say Everton has lodged a formal enquiry to Barcelona for 20 year old Centre Back, Jean-Clair Todibo. Barcelona are understood to want £21m for the former Toulouse defender and insist on a buy-back clause.

- Il Messagero report AS Roma are keen to sell Cengiz Under to the Premier League and Everton are being repeatedly linked. A lack of form has resulted in the 21 year old Turkish international winger being available for €35m-€40m.

- Assam continue to say Everton are interested in signing 28 year old midfielder, Jean Michael Seri, who is on loan at Galatasaray from Fulham.

- Sky Sports suggest Everton have won the race to sign 17 year old Carlisle Centre Back, Jarrad Branthwaite, for £750k.

- The Mail report Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham interest in 19 year old Norwich right back, Max Aarons. The article reckons Spurs are favourites to acquire the player in a £30m deal.

- According to Blog Cagliari Calcio Net, Ancelotti is very keen on Cagliari Centre Back, Ragnar Klavan. The 34 year old was signed from Liverpool in 2018.

- Arena Napoli report Yannick Carrasco is keen on a return to Europe and Everton is one of the clubs interested . The 26 year old Belgian winger moved to China in a £9m deal from Atletico Madrid in 2018.

out of all of them id only be interested in Todibo

Glad to see that you're back doing God's work @Eggs! ;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back