Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a smart buy to fix a short term problem. Insurance against a Mina or holgate injury. Kopites consulted say he did a decent job for them, think he played at cb and Fb so covers two positions. Knows the area, knows the league, won't cost a fortune, won't need 4 yr deal.

I don`t know way, but the word Donkey immediately springs to mind.

@Eggs Apparently The Athletic are saying were favourites for Gedson Fernandes now :eek:

Makes sense that they’ll try cash in. Play 4-4-2 at Benfica and by my count they have, including him, 8 central midfielders and some more that can play there.

I really don't want us to over spend in January. A couple of loans fine, keep the money and build in the summer. The seasons over, the better players will be available in July

to be honest if no one is really available in jan I wouldn't be against that myself

what I would do though is genuinely play some youth and see who can cut it and who can't ( ie Gordon, simms, Gibson etc etc )

Unless we bring in three midfielders in this window then we are unlikely to see Schneidelin and Sigurdsson leave before the summer.

The next game against Brighton will be interesting, in particular who survives from yesterdays debacle.

Unless we bring in three midfielders in this window then we are unlikely to see Schneidelin and Sigurdsson leave before the summer.

The next game against Brighton will be interesting, in particular who survives from yesterdays debacle.

Sigurdsson starts I’ll be heckling him from the first to the last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back