Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly he's on £50k per week, got 2 years left on his contract.

And he's just signed up with fatty Raiola. Hmm, this very much sounds like an agent led media campaign leading to a new Man Utd contract. Let's hope so anyway.

I listened to the TIFO podcast today and they had a whole section on possible Everton targets.... personally, I have never heard of ANY of them... it’s worth a listen. The Everton section starts around 43 mins 41 seconds and goes on for about ten minutes...

Yeah Holgate is MUCH better at CB position, we need another CB though, the elite center back + Mina + Holgate and we are good to go.

@Eggs

Brazilian centre back offer made, loan with an to buy rejected.

...yep, saw that Zat. There is a theme here of us being linked with young, athletic CBs which is encouraging. Perhaps Brands isn’t convinced and wanted to look at this lad first.

...yep, saw that Zat. There is a theme here of us being linked with young, athletic CBs which is encouraging. Perhaps Brands isn’t convinced and wanted to look at this lad first.

I think so + it could also be were trying to bring in players like him and Gedson on loans so we dont need to pay fees until other players are moved on.

I listened to the TIFO podcast today and they had a whole section on possible Everton targets.... personally, I have never heard of ANY of them... it’s worth a listen. The Everton section starts around 43 mins 41 seconds and goes on for about ten minutes...
I do like Tifo... but some of the 'recommendations' they make for us at times have me seriously scratching my head. They recommend players from the lower leagues in Holland and Belgium... :confused:

Athletic CBs are a must if you want to have any sort of high press
+Athletic Midfield. Damn I wish I could give Gbamin my legs so he could play for us at this moment. I think we should take a look the Bundesliga. Lots of big athletic studs that could really compliment big Mina/Holgate.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people have convinced themselves already that Holgate should be moved into midfield. Because he had what, like two okay appearances there? We need legitimate solutions in midfield moving forward, not just slightly better than what we currently have.
And two games in which we completely bypassed midfield with the ball. It's not a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back