Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....hopefully, but Gomes gives the team possession quality none of the others possess. That void will need filling.
A couple of midfielders at a minimum.the Gomes injury was horrific,but as he hasn't been playing at the top of his game for most of the season,he won't be the miss he could have been.The big hole has been left by Gana going,his type is possibly the most difficult to replace.

I don’t know anything about Gaich or the nature of his Argentina cap but to be selected to play for them given the abundance of talent they have in that area it’s fairly impressive. More so when you consider he’s only 20. Less so when you remember Funes Mori used to play start games for them...

In the hull daily paper they say Hull have got a £5 million buy out clause on Bowler and a clause on Pennington(doesn't state a figure)
Not to bothered on Pennington hopefully get a few million and I hope he does well.
Thought Bowler was doing well at the U23s and was loaned out for experience. Don't watch the U23s so don't know much about him. I know some on her watch the U23s so any news on Bowler?

I don’t know anything about Gaich or the nature of his Argentina cap but to be selected to play for them given the abundance of talent they have in that area it’s fairly impressive. More so when you consider he’s only 20. Less so when you remember Funes Mori used to play start games for them...
His nickname is the tank. So we have to call him panzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back