Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left field shout, but i'd cash in on Kenny and raid Norwich for Max Aarons once they inevitably get relegated. I've always been impressed with Aarons when I see him play.
Sidibe is average, and in a couple of seasons we would have to replace him again. Aarons is 20. Keep Coleman as backup.

I think Sidibe should be signed at all costs, I believe he will go from strength to strength.

Left field shout, but i'd cash in on Kenny and raid Norwich for Max Aarons once they inevitably get relegated. I've always been impressed with Aarons when I see him play.
Sidibe is average, and in a couple of seasons we would have to replace him again. Aarons is 20. Keep Coleman as backup.
Given that Schalke wont pay big money for Kenny, probably between 12m and 15m, and Norwich would want silly money (45m) for Aarons, I think thats a bad plan, given that we need CM, RW and CB this window and have limited funds

I think Sidibe should be signed at all costs, I believe he will go from strength to strength.
There’s still a lot of doubt from people about his ability. £12m for someone of his quality is a no brainer.

28 in July, and his pace and power is something else.
Sidibe has flaws, shock horror! They want £12N for him Don't they? For £12M he is an absolute bargain!

Problem with Sidibe is his positioning...hes almost always out of position defensively...

I think he will sign 1 more year on loan and then go on a free after that

I'm sure we could get the same fee we paid for him back, £4m would seem like pittance in this day and age, but he's only just started playing for them and picking up bookings, so will be out of the team suspended soon enough. I'm not even convinced they'd want him back yet.

Keep Sidibe and Kenny for me and let Coleman go and get first team football at Burnley or somewhere lower reaches of premier league

Reactions: Ivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back