Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

players are human, they can have bad runs of form. cant believe everyone seems to want to cash in on digne as soon as he has a bad patch.

His bad run of form has been all season though. Not the odd game or a week or two, all season. He hasn't really improved under Ancelotti, though he was a bit better v Newcastle. I would hope he picks his form up for the rest of the season.

His bad run of form has been all season though. Not the odd game or a week or two, all season. He hasn't really improved under Ancelotti, though he was a bit better v Newcastle. I would hope he picks his form up for the rest of the season.

Yeah I think its a myth myself.

The only thing hes doing different this season is not smashing in 40 yarders.

Hes still got 5 assists this season and is still 1 our highest chances created players.

and yet hes probably still our most creative player and top assister despite the average form

Yeah I think its a myth myself.

The only thing hes doing different this season is not smashing in 40 yarders.

Hes still got 5 assists this season and is still 1 our highest chances created players.

He may have a few assists but I didn't realise that was barometer of a good left back.

I think he's been poor for whatever reason, maybe Bernard not playing much has affected his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back