Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
he'd probably score a few goals at rangers just for the fact how easily the dominate most games

but if you gerrard will have a player that bad at his club hahaha

Well to be fair to the lads who replied ,you do have a lot of previous

What are you talking about - and what is your problem?

If they have an inability to read properly and not see that I was poking fun at people who want everyone sold then it is not my fault. And you, being rude to me since I have joined, what is your problem? What was the bloody point of your above post ?

Getting clear that we won’t sign anymore. No big deal, I’m more piss with players like niasse, Schneiderlin remaining at our club.

Does anybody know what Marcel Brands has achieved in terms of player recruitment in the two years he's been here? We seem to have a massive squad on incredible wages yet most of us would happily boot them all aside from Gomes, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Digne, Kean and potentially Pickford and Mina, and even those two I wouldn't be arsed about losing. That's seven from about twenty five on our books. Surely we should be in much better shape than this.

Does anybody know what Marcel Brands has achieved in terms of player recruitment in the two years he's been here? We seem to have a massive squad on incredible wages yet most of us would happily boot them all aside from Gomes, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Digne, Kean and potentially Pickford and Mina, and even those two I wouldn't be arsed about losing. That's seven from about twenty five on our books. Surely we should be in much better shape than this.

I mean you ask what hes done then name all the players hes signed that improved us.

Unless you thought he was going to buy a new squad in 4 transfer windows?

Of your 5 that you'd definitely keep, Brands signed 4. So there is that.

Mina, Gbamin, Bernard, Iwobi and Sidibe are all Brands signing and all some level of maybe they can be useful too.

Almost exclusively the guys we need to desperately bin off were signed by Koeman/Walsh/Martinez/Allardyce. He's improved things and in theory another summer or two of good work should leave us with a strong team.

Amazingly, 5 of those players are Brands signings.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back