Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sick to death of international competitions.

Seem to be every bloody summer whens the last time players had a proper pre season? They need to sack them all off and just go back to the World Cup.

Our players pretty much go through the season like its a bloody pre season friendly mate. We've been playing a game a week for about 3 years so tournaments at least give our lads some proper fitness lol

Quite glad we're not bothering with January anymore outside of bringing Youth in.

It's a horrid window where we've been stung big time before. We can put all our focus into letting the gaffer assess the garbage we have atm and then rebuilding come the summer.

Our players pretty much go through the season like its a bloody pre season friendly mate. We've been playing a game a week for about 3 years so tournaments at least give our lads some proper fitness lol

Just seems to be something all the time, not the world cup its the Euros, nations league, AFCON etc.

Wouldnt mind but only the hipsters and middle class who dont follow club football and have summer BBQ's with the england games on the tele have much interest in it all.

Quite glad we're not bothering with January anymore outside of bringing Youth in.

It's a horrid window where we've been stung big time before. We can put all our focus into letting the gaffer assess the garbage we have atm and then rebuilding come the summer.

stung because we’ve allowed numpties to conduct transfers....

The January transfer window is often a morale boost for a lot of teams, but we aren’t really challenging for much this time around so Carlo and Brands are willing to be patient I’m sure.

Yeh but we are talking about 5th place here mate

4 points over 15 games is still an achievable target, as I say we play most of these teams and if we can win the "6 pointers" thats half the work done.

For the record I dont think we will finish 5th, but im semi-confident we can hit 8th or 7th which will hopefully be enough to claim Europa.

I also think we need a spark, a body to make that task easier, so lets see what the next 27 hours bring us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back