Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave the finances to The ESK mate. I would love Mertens here. Big fan. However not proven over here and not in order to sell DCL. Also a fan. Think he can be a big player here for years.
Interesting to see how he does today under the new managers first real big game, its Ok for DCL to be doing it against Burnley and Newcastle, City away is a big step up.

Well if DCL has the ambition to be up there with the elite strikers, he must move on to the level to get goals agaibst the top teams, is he good enough to be on Harry Kanes level? That’s what we need but time will tell.

I don't think he's a natural goalscorer like Kane. He's a good link up striker, and recently added more goals. Bags of potential and we can use it advantageously over the coming years.

I don't think he's a natural goalscorer like Kane. He's a good link up striker, and recently added more goals. Bags of potential and we can use it advantageously over the coming years.
We could do with him and Kean building a good partnership, because Kean does look like he could be a natural goal scorer. We could possibly have what we need up front already here. But it’s still early days.

Worst person for not singing praises towards mediocrity. Sounds about right.

Sorry ...has a worse touch than a person with a history of inappropriate behavior towards other human beings that is in no way acceptable in society... was too long
Or you could just say that he has a terrible first touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back