Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you'd have Walcott before him then. For me he's a quality player far better than anything we've been supposedly linked with and bags of premier League experience. Ok maybe too much experience given he's 31 as he may be a bit old but quality all the same.
I would rather keep Walcott for the price we would pay for Willian. Honestly I hope we just sell Walcott in the Summer and invest in a quality RW/RM. Reach out to like Ligue 1/Bundesliga or give our youth a chance. Real promise down in our U23/Loanees

Can you list these teams?
I would say that Sheffield United have added to their midfield with a very highly rated midfielder, will give them a bounce. Wolves have signed Podence (admittedly I don’t know much about this guy but a quick google search shows that he could have a trick in him), United have finally signed Fernandes - a big weakness of theirs ‘fixed’ it seems, West Ham have signed a midfielder which was a huge issue for them, Palace look to be signing Bowen (along with Cenk), Newcastle have signed Rose and are actively looking for a striker. Those a few points ahead of us look to be pulling away and those below and around us aren’t hanging around
Iwobi and Gomes being back soon is massive for us though

I would say that Sheffield United have added to their midfield with a very highly rated midfielder, will give them a bounce. Wolves have signed Podence (admittedly I don’t know much about this guy but a quick google search shows that he could have a trick in him), United have finally signed Fernandes - a big weakness of theirs ‘fixed’ it seems, West Ham have signed a midfielder which was a huge issue for them, Palace look to be signing Bowen (along with Cenk), Newcastle have signed Rose and are actively looking for a striker. Those a few points ahead of us look to be pulling away and those below and around us aren’t hanging around

I would love to know what the hell Brands is upto. Starting to worry me he is.

Also Kean has been improving and that goal should give him a big lift. Honestly not bothered if we sign no one, keep our powder dry for the Summer.

I don't really mind if we don't sign anyone new this window.
But I would like to see the likes of Niasse and Martina get moved on at the very least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back