Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just SPEND SOME MORE MONEY yeah???? Uncle Uzzy isn’t arsed, just add to our obscene wage bill that’s getting eaten up by completely useless players that we haven’t been able to give away for 3 years, YEAH???!?!?
Sigurdsson
Martina
Garbutt
Niasse
Scheneidercrabfraud
McGeady
Sandro
Bolasie

JUST GET SHUT RIGHT NOW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Brands is probably too busy in Cricket buying trendy t shirts 2 sizes too small for him!!!

Don’t think we’ve ever spent that amount on out of contract players from the Championship tbh. If we signed him you’d 100% moan about the fee paid and the fact we could’ve got him for free if we’d waited.
he had a twelve month ,extension about to kick in, if Hull wanted to keep him it would have been a long wait.

...oh, PR, I think it’s time for me to hang up my pen and let somebody else have a go.

Its been manic this month with plenty of welcome running around for me these mornings with my lovely granddaughter and all being well she’ll become a big sister in July.
Thank you again @Eggs for your efforts. Have you ever known a window like it?

Paging @Kinky Koeman. Looks like you're stepping up...

It will be a massive missed opportunity not to give the team a shot in the arm this month given where we can still potentially finish. Getting Europa with ancelotti is major thing for the summer , that has to happen.

If the players aren't available now though it's a moot point. Can't sign players who aren't for sale.

If like to hope we have an incoming today but can't see it personally. Far too quiet and it would have been done by now if that was the case. Just have to hope this makeshift squad can bring enough results out over the next few months.

I laugh how the echo have jumped on the Niasse & Martina bandwagon.

They are the least of our worries considering their contracts expire end of the season.

The real worry are the likes of Schneiderlin, Sandro, Tosun, Davies, Coleman, Keane who are stealing a living on long contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back