Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I understand how it works. To be honest the same principle applies if you call it 3 times really, so you can use whatever figure you're comfortable with and it won't change a thing. Again, i'm not saying we've made a massive error or anything, but we all know if this was Walsh it would be used as a stick to beat him with, but there's people falling over themselves to defend Brands for the same thing. On paper, selling a player who shortly afterwards moves again for considerably more money isn't great.

4m (of which we get a chunk) isn't considerably more money in premier league terms.
if we'd kept him he wouldn't have progressed(he still not that good) and he wouldn't have played for our 1st team either.
the whole argument is actually baffling.

He’s
It occurred to me that they won’t be signing the Pidgeon now but they will be back for him in the summer. Ties in with Everton giving him a new deal... which enables them to maximise the sale price.

Who’s this Udoggi fella

He’s that fella Saudia Arabia murdered in their consulate in turkey

Kinell, Milan have made heads roll in here. The bottom line is this - Milan are not a force anymore, on par with a Southampton/palace these days. He’s not going there to be a starter, he’s going there to sit on the bench.
Any signings or what??

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back