Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd are monitoring him aren’t they

In any event Rochdale would demand 30 mil which is the going rate for a young English player these days

8A07F796-F27B-4C92-A20B-E266AC281508.webp

You ought to bottle up that 20:20 hindsight and sell it, you'd make a fortune. By the way, what were last week's lottery numbers, i bet you could tell me those too.

He wasn't cutting it at Everton, he was refusing to sign a new contract, so we sold him. If that is a problem, suggest you re-evaluate your definition of a problem.

What a dumb post.

Gbamin out again really surprised we are doing nothing but then we only have the league. And a preponderance of crap midfielders to choose from.

Do we want Robinson, after all we could easily outbid AC Milan and we do have a sell on clause, so we would only be paying 80% of the price ?

I think there are two ways of looking at it, as a player and as an asset.

The player piece is subjective, some rate him others say he would never have cut it - that is subjective. you can make an argument either way.

As an asset he gone from 1.9 mill to 6-10 mill, in six months, in any walk of life in any job if you decrease your exposure to that asset and it jumps in value that much - its poor judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back