January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t want us to go for either as neither fit what we actually need. But gueye has been woeful for us since he came back.
Gueye has been undeniably poor but I can see him improving massively now with a manager in that will want to sort out that midfield and how it works in tandem with the defence

Our attack has blatantly been woeful but our biggest downfall tactically has been Lampard making the midfield and defence look like they wanted to play two completely different systems

For me our midfield should be our biggest strength but Lampard was totally inept and couldn’t organise them properly for the life of him

Would rather we keep our powder dry and pocket the Gordon money until the summer.

It was clear Danjuma was our main target so last thing we want happening is panic buying and paying over the odds.

1-2 loans if possible would be ideal.
But we will lose so
Much money, Will be the equivalent of us giving Newcastle 40mil to take Gordon. We don’t Sign at least 2 very good forwards in the next 2 days, relegation is a strong possibility

But we will lose so
Much money, Will be the equivalent of us giving Newcastle 40mil to take Gordon. We don’t Sign at least 2 very good forwards in the next 2 days, relegation is a strong possibility

How many very good CF's are available on the deadline day eve of January sir ?

We'll be sniffing around the bargain bins of unwanted cast offs and paying over the odds whilst doing it.

A replacement for Gordon on a loan deal with maybe a galoot CF on loan also is probably our best option until the summer and hope Dyche can revitalise Lewin and Maupay.

A mate just texted me to say that he'd heard we had agreed to pay Antonio's £100k + a week wages and he should be coming in on deadline day. He's a blue, so not on the wind-up.

Messaged him back to ask where he got this from but can see from his WhatsApp that he hasn't read the message. Has anyone else heard this? Or is it just the usual Chinese whispers stuff that is inevitable when you have crap talent spotters, a crap side and a crap manager, so people pile on with stuff like this ?

A mate just texted me to say that he'd heard we had agreed to pay Antonio's £100k + a week wages and he should be coming in on deadline day. He's a blue, so not on the wind-up.

Messaged him back to ask where he got this from but can see from his WhatsApp that he hasn't read the message. Has anyone else heard this? Or is it just the usual Chinese whispers stuff that is inevitable when you have crap talent spotters, a crap side and a crap manager, so people pile on with stuff like this ?

I doubt this very much mate, as Danny Ings is out for a bit with his knee ( again )

Status
Not open for further replies.