January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot players retired at 28
One day, maybe, people will understand it's not about retirement or not being able to play so much as never building depth. Yeah he's probably still going to be able to play at 32 but you will at that point need to buy a replacement where a 25 year old gives you a chance to have two guys in the position for at least some amount of time.

Not that I believe a word this guys says.... but, the latest sky update

Everton lead interest in Gallagher​

Sky Sports News chief reporter Kaveh Solhekol on Chelsea's bid to sign Enzo Fernandez:
"There's lots of interest in Conor Gallagher. Everton have been in talks to sign and were prepared to pay around £40m to take the player in a permanent deal.
"But the player has lots of other options, clubs who want to take him on loan and also on permanent deals.
"Other playerswho could leave Chelsea are players like Hakim Ziyech, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and [maybe even] Jorginho. Jorginho is out of contract at Chelsea in the summer."
Would much rather have ziyech +/RLC than Gallagher, not to say he's bad just that for £40m Ziyech and RLC are miles better

Oh Dear !!! Sean just said .... "Although we're looking we shouldn't overlook what we've got" !! Well Sean what we've got is a group of Shyte / Talentless players who have put this club at the bottom of the league mate !!
I am sure that was his first line when he got interviewed by the club...board would have love that so no wonder he got the job. Like lampard he will quickly realise how bad this squad of players is.

Heard this one before

'If Everton requested this early in the window I think union would agreed it because they would find a agreement but it’s really unlikely on deadline day.'

Bill after the transfer window has closed "We tried to sign X,Y and Z players but their clubs weren't prepared to sell, no one can fault us for the work we put in to acquire players"

If I’m a club who have a player Everton are interested in, I really don’t sell unless at a price I want. other clubs know the pressure the club are under, from the threat of relegation as well headlocks
Well it's 50 50...at the same time the other clubs know very well our financial situation right now despite the sale of Gordon...

Status
Not open for further replies.