January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO LADS AND WELCOME TO YOUR CHRIMBO EVE LADS. THIRTEEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY PAGES OF FUTILE GUFF WITHOUT ONE SIGNING. WELL IN LADS AND @Eggs FOR STARTING THE THREAD IN NOVEMBER MUCH RESPECT FOR YOU FULLY GROWN ADULTS LAD. LETS SCOUT HARD.
I trust you have the airports covered then? I'll bring you a horlicks and a cinnamon bun later. Get me some Toblerone.

I’m opening this thread because it could be key to our future in the top flight. Surely the club realise we can’t rely on a fragile Dominic Calvert-Lewin & we have zero effective back-up options. Also, our wide attackers collectively offer little or no threat.

Thelwell should be on the case & have them lined up, our failure to bring effective attacking talent in the summer was bordering on football negligence.

I’m not seeing us linked with anybody but the rumours will hopefully be aplenty with the World Cup a few weeks away.

i understand the window runs from 1st Jan to 11pm on 31st Jan.
November 6th to January 31st. The fans all knew, being realistic so do the club and Thelwell. But to be into the final day and no one is a complete failure of his/collective teams responsibilities. Didn't he come with a 100 point plan or something like that? Would be interested to see which areas he's delivering on.

HELLO LADS AND WELCOME TO YOUR CHRIMBO EVE LADS. THIRTEEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY PAGES OF FUTILE GUFF WITHOUT ONE SIGNING. WELL IN LADS AND @Eggs FOR STARTING THE THREAD IN NOVEMBER MUCH RESPECT FOR YOU FULLY GROWN ADULTS LAD. LETS SCOUT HARD.
We’ll have to wait until all the club’s garbage bins get put out later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back