January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
…..looks like Spence is off to Rennes on-loan. His big money move to Spurs hasn’t worked out, I’m a bit surprised we haven’t looked at him given our links to Johnson at West Ham.
I’m not sure why we’d get a right wing back if dyche is playing 442

Here's my prediction:
Ayew is paper talk to get media engagement on posts
Onuachu is paper talk because Southampton are interested
Antonio is going nowhere
Sulemana is most likely but I think he'll go to Southampton
Gyokeres could happen but we've left it too late
The Becker rumour will persist throughout the day, like how we apparently were going to sign Chukwueze on TDD in the summer but that was nonsense

The only player well sign is Ben Johnson
The disgraced Canadian sprinter?

How long have I been asleep for?

I see Onana as insurance for when / if we drop. North of 60m would be a half decent warchest for Dyche to get us back up, assuming we can spend (FFP) ??

It would need to be north of £80mil due to his sell on %.

….Becker & Sulemana would look the most promising acquisitions and my minimum requirement for the day.

I really can’t see Doucoure going, I think Dyche will want him available. Outside of youngsters, if somebody leaves it could be Holgate or Keane.

I think weve been using a shotgun approach to signings. Better we stick to less players and go for quality.

Gordon for Gallagher would have been a great deal.

We really need to get 2 or 3 and i think that Danjuma disaster has scuppered us

….Becker & Sulemana would look the most promising acquisitions and my minimum requirement for the day.

I really can’t see Doucoure going, I think Dyche will want him available. Outside of youngsters, if somebody leaves it could be Holgate or Keane.
Don’t Becker and Sulemana play the same flank? Surely it would be an either or

1000013040.webp
BREAKING

Tall Paul signed undisclosed fee

I’d love to see Willy Wonka packing his bags for pastures new too.
This lad has had his chances and is now synonymous with our recent failings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back