January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, to say Ellis Simms was 'useless' at football - this was a joke in this case, but it's the sort of thing that gets said about players on here

But, taking this as an example, that would be such an extreme comment

They guy is a dedicated professional footballer, playing towards the top end of the game, who has scored a few goals in the Championship this season, showing some qualities as a striker. Whether he can replicate that at the highest level in the prem remains to be seen, but this is in the context of someone playing at the very pinnacle of football and the fine margins you then get at this level

Whether he closes that gap remains to be seen, but to call him 'useless' would be extreme and have no real basis

The night is still young.

We haven't even had the trademarked last minute link to a big name player that coincidentally always fails to materialise yet.

Surely Dyche would have known for a while now there was a really good chance he'd get this job did he not have a few names ready to go? Whats the point waiting to sack the manager til the last week of the transfer window when theres no time to do anything meaningful, oh i just dont know anymore
Mate, he’s a crap manager, he was never getting another PL job, only us stupid enough to get him

That would really be an amazing bit of fun if they let us all melt down and then release of video with three boss signings at 11:59.

One can dream right?

It’s a dangerous game they are playing if so.

Just over 4 and a half hours to go mate. I’ll hold on to hope and dream too, as this time the bored must know they are finished if they can’t produce. I don’t think anyone will defend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back