January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Board is gone, it’s matter of time. They won’t survive this and be sacrificed before the owner will be.

Whatever it takes now, pitch invasions at the weekend the lot, mass chaos, the most pragmatic and mild were turned today.
Been saying that for years. Apathy and mediocrity run deep within this fan base.

and @ZissouBlue

that never happened.

Everton never played a 433 with four CBs when James played.
Maybe I'm mixing my memories of the spring of 2019 with the good stretch in the fall of 2019? Well I wouldn't be surprised if Dyche brings Godfrey in to LB, but I think he'll definitely roll with Coleman. I am curious to see how he sets this team up, we just don't have wide midfielders outside of McNeil and even he must recognize how badly he's been playing lately.

Board is gone, it’s matter of time. They won’t survive this and be sacrificed before the owner will be.

Whatever it takes now, pitch invasions at the weekend the lot, mass chaos, the most pragmatic and mild were turned today.
I think Moshiri would gladly sacrifice himself but not at the loss that he'd have to take. If somehow the 500m price he's talked about was met he'd be out.

Maybe I'm mixing my memories of the spring of 2019 with the good stretch in the fall of 2019? Well I wouldn't be surprised if Dyche brings Godfrey in to LB, but I think he'll definitely roll with Coleman. I am curious to see how he sets this team up, we just don't have wide midfielders outside of McNeil and even he must recognize how badly he's been playing lately.
Godfrey at LB is one of the all time examples of why you have to analyze a match past the result

I think Moshiri would gladly sacrifice himself but not at the loss that he'd have to take. If somehow the 500m price he's talked about was met he'd be out.
Someone will eventually buy the club

But no one will buy the club while our future is up in the air. Why buy now when we could very easily not be a top flight team in 4 months.

For me Isco tits is not really a Dyche signing, this stinks of Kenwright desperation of days of yore, Ginola and Gascoigne, when we dragged them from the retirement home. One training session from Dyche and they'll sprint back to their retirement homes..

There was a classic song from the late 70's that would work great for Isco with a few tweaks.

D.I.S.C.O ... Song by Ottawan

I've got nothing else!!

Don't think we had a good stretch in the fall of 2019 mate - autumn 2020 at the start of Carlo's only full season, we definitely played 433 but it was with Digne and Coleman at FB.

Our form started to derail when Coleman and James both got injured in that 2-2 derby at Goodison.

I do think Godfrey will end up playing at FB a bit too though.

Honestly our squad is awful like and I don't see any set up that really helps based on how Dyche has previously set teams up.

All he's going to have is to hope getting us organised defensively allows us to somehow cobble together 6-7 1-0 wins and 3-4 draws.

It's grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.