January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
still being linked to Coventry's Swedish striker Viktor Gyokores. Hes had 9 in 16 games for Coventry this season and we were linked in the summer, he has about 18 months to run on his contract, so Coventry may want to cash in in January. Though they are only a couple of points off the playoffs, so they may gamble on keeping him till then end of the season.

He's six foot too I like the look of him although my suspicion is he's on a list

No, did it all my life in my professional life.
This is Everton, many cant even read , does it matter, its understood.

Ashley Williams BBC just gave Frank us a lesson on summing up Keiffer Moore analysis.

Impact second half, 77 touches in their third, from 20.
I said sign him from Wigan, those supposed to know what they were doing, Brands, managers, Crap.£4million.
Williams, said it all , his hold up play gives defenders a breather confidence.

AG ,D gray up the Park lose it, Maupey , loses it????Dwight loses it.
All in opposition box.

Frank should know it, so 15 games in hasnt put anyone on who can do.what Keiffer Moore does, for peanuts, Mina £120k a week.

I dont want Frank to be sacked , but i dont wanna go down more.

He hasnt learnt, found anyone who can hold the ball up in opposition third
Oh Moore scores, aerial.threat huge, physical to.
Brain Dead us, scouts , Thelwell Frank.
Is Thelwell Frank any relation of Thomas Frank?

Theres gonna be a lot of history rewritten about Enner Valencia in the next few weeks.

He was mainly awful for us tho.
I'll agree that he was not good for us. But also...that not good was 3 goals and 2 assists in 21 games mostly off the bench.

Judging by our current output up front he's just as good as what we've got and much more in form.

Which honestly just tells you how absolutely crap our front line is.

I was always puzzled we didn't buy Enner, he looked a handy forward and was a bit of a super sub. Instead we spent on about 6 number 10s. Anyway back to who we might actually bring in.

Valencia and moore just makes you see how bad the options we have uptop. I still think maupay can work out if played with another cf.
We have to get that proper proven CF who wants to come. From where is the question and how much Moshiri prepared to spend.
Rock bottom he is going to take some convincing.
You can imagine our Fan 's at Goodison getting on any CF back if he dont hit the ground running, winning.

Its not that straight forward when ya bottom ,facing relegation pressure.

So we need DCL to get fit, get minutes and stay both.Get into form.

We can be transformed if Frank gets both, the forward, a fit DCL.
Maybe this Dennis Geiger from Germany i think.

Ben Jacobs has just reported that we are apparently looking at this guy.

Boulaye Dia scores Senegal's first World Cup goal.
??
He also has six goals in Serie A for Salernitana, where he's on-loan from Villarreal. Salernitana have an option to buy for £10m. Leeds, Everton, West Ham and Leicester all keeping tabs on him, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.