January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have some insight into our FFP / STCC status? This time last year, we were well and truly restricted, and only brought in Deli Ali on a free, and Van Der Beek on loan.

Surely to God we aren’t going to be that restricted this January? Our finances have improved a bit, no?

I think, cos we dodged the bullet last Summer, the 3 years rolling period starts again. As in, we could make a loss this season, but then profits (yeah, I know), the following 2 and all good.

The enormous fly in the ointment is that there wont (hopefully) be any wriggle room on Covid losses.

Thing is, selling Richy into the accounts for last year got us a clean bill of health. So the spending last window will already be showing as a loss, I would imagine. But its not quite as straight line as that.

More than likely buy some player weve never heard of who has 1 halfdecent game at world cup. My moneys on Mohammed Montari of the mighty Quatar ?
I've head Kevin Thelwell is a huge fan of his and has his agent in his illustrious rolodex database!.... Well, either him or Sulley Muntari. It's definitely one of those two. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.