2021/22 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon it’s a good loan tbh I think a both footed multifaceted defender like him should do well in that league. Should make him a more world wise person too.

Also if he’s really good and PSV want to sign him Brands will of course fail and then blame everybody else for it

Im sure he does mate. I just didn't see the clear developmental pathways under Brands in terms of youth development i thought i would, or was supposed to be on the tin, so i see little point entrusting Jarrods development under his organisation.

Jarrod to my mind, needs games at a high pace, to his decision making under developmental progression and pressure to evolve. I think the Dutch league is a bit pedestrian in the main, you will get a few competitive games but i dont see the competition pushing his development enough or as required. In short i dont trsut Brands at all.

First team managers not picking youth players was not Brands fault.

Good luck to him

We’re going to be super light on defenders when the inevitable injuries come though
Depends on the formation I suppose. If we're going to play a back 4 then if anything 5 senior centre halves is too many really. When Tarkowski came in I think most people assumed one of last years regulars was going to be moved on but there's been very little chatter about that.

Depends on the formation I suppose. If we're going to play a back 4 then if anything 5 senior centre halves is too many really. When Tarkowski came in I think most people assumed one of last years regulars was going to be moved on but there's been very little chatter about that.
Do we play anything in front of Pickford ? If anyone we should have cashed in on, it was Pickford imo - easy to replace cheaply plus why sroffer contracts to the two OAP keepers? & send Virginia back out on loan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.