2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Doesn't mean anything. Laughable anyone felt he'd waltz into the defence. He'd always be 3rd choice to ease in.

So goes back to what I've always said...we need a 1st choice CB because Holgate, Godfrey, and Keane aren't good enough.
Yes I still think branthwaite is an unknown in this league but I thought he might of got assurances that he would play when he come back maybe he will and still a week or so away from full fitness. If he doesn’t play I think he will want a move after getting first team football last season.

Why shouldn't he waltz in? He played 90 minutes every week for PSV domestically and in Europe last season. You can only impress if you're on the field. Everybody has seen enough of those three clowns Keane, Holgate and Godfrey. Does 'ease him in' = 'play him as soon as Keane racks up enough own goals and mistakes to be dropped'?

Called development and the right environment to learn in the premiership. Barely played any pre-season.

Or lob him in and let him make mistakes and have people clamouring for Kegger to go back in.

Issue isn't Branthwaite. It's the clowns ahead of him. But how can people be surprised about not throwing in a 21 year old in a relegation tipped side? It's never gonna happen.

Yes I still think branthwaite is an unknown in this league but I thought he might of got assurances that he would play when he come back maybe he will and still a week or so away from full fitness. If he doesn’t play I think he will want a move after getting first team football last season.

He'll get eased in and he'll have to take his chance. It's not surprising.

Run lad.

Get out of this club as fast as you can.

That manager values Michael Keane ahead of you. Imagine actually thinking that.

Theres nothing else to it apart from to be absolutely dismayed, disgusted and appalled by Sean Dyche.

Keane an absolute liability at the back with that backpass to Pickford, sideways unnecessary passing to Tarkowski, zero energy to get the ball moving.

I think Dyche had a great reputation defensively and unless he drops Keane here hes making his own noose.

Theres nothing else to it apart from to be absolutely dismayed, disgusted and appalled by Sean Dyche.

Keane an absolute liability at the back with that backpass to Pickford, sideways unnecessary passing to Tarkowski, zero energy to get the ball moving.

I think Dyche had a great reputation defensively and unless he drops Keane here hes making his own noose.
Managers are stubborn creatures.

They'll think what they do is right until the end.

The thing is the ginger gimp will get a pretty penny from the compensation of thinking he's always right.