Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he is, let be honest we have absolutely 0 chance of keeping hold of him in the summer and an England call up adds a few more millions to the fee.
yeah i totally agree with this, the vultures are circling, we will hopefully receive a good lump of money from the sale of Branthwaite, much as it pains me. I defo don't want to sell him. But i just think it would be sensible, assuming ta largess bid comes in, and we are allowed to buy to strengthen areas in the team It kinda makes sense. But we HAVE to get it right.. anymore bungling, and, well who knows where we will end up.

Hope hes not picked for the next England squad.

Have to hope he is.

If Maguire can go for £85m, if England win the Euros and he's at the back of it, what will we get for him?

Could easily break our record transfer!

Sadly that's where were at now, but it's not a bad model. If we can get a few players like Jarrad over repeated years, we'll end up being sustainable before you know it.

Have to hope he is.

If Maguire can go for £85m, if England win the Euros and he's at the back of it, what will we get for him?

Sadly that's where were at now, but it's not a bad model. If we can get a few players like Jarrad over repeated years, we'll end up being sustainable before you know it.

What if we didn’t sell our best players though, I wouldn’t sell Jarrod for 80 mill in the summer.

Wouldn't sell to anyone of the sly 6, rather lose money, if we did sell him I'd have a 75 percent sell on fee if he went to any of those clubs, time for the 14 to boycott.

Have to hope he is.

Everyone knew that was a hugely inflated sum for a player of his calibre, so rightly or wrongly I wouldn't expect many other clubs to use it as much of a benchmark.

As a more recent benchmark, Gvardiol went to City for £77m last season - a player with more top-level domestic experience and international exposure.

To counter that, there's the English tax, and it all depends on who come in for him because City often drive a better bargain compared to Chelsea, United etc.

I'll put it clearly: I do not want him to go. However, being realistic, I think a bid of £65-75m (+ adds on) would probably be enough and be a fair market value.*

I wouldn't sell him for less than £80m, with wanting closer to £90m+ plus.

*for non-Evertonians.

I think we may get another season from Branthwaite, as long as we stay in the league of course.
I think Onana will leave and we should get a fee for Maupay as well and maybe even a fee for Holgate if he can regularly until until the end of the season.
I don't think we will need to sell Branthwaite unless he pushes for a move.

anyone else finding the spurs links hysterical?

even chelsea and united who dont look like winning anything have shouts given they are massive clubs with massive success recently, spurs is just LOL

anyone else finding the spurs links hysterical?

even chelsea and united who dont look like winning anything have shouts given they are massive clubs with massive success recently, spurs is just LOL
1707914470124.png

Is two players on a free i would look at Tosin Adarabioyo and at bournemouth kelly. Not really on the level as him but esp Tosin Adarabioyo would be good fit here

Wed want 80, wed probably get 50 and addons. Would prefer to keep him another year tbh, as if/when we stay up, were going to need ballers for next season. Godfrey or Keane and a year older Tarks and no first choice right back, is asking for trouble.

Should build the team around him and Onana now we are getting more sustainable. Until we are comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back