2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

I must have been dreaming that Branthwaite was sitting on his arse getting splinters on the bench at the start of the season, while Mickey Kegger was having blinders until the third match when branthwaite miraculously returned from the dead and started playing for us……

Oh wait…….
Are you bottom set?

Even if you ignore the documented fact he wasn't fully fit and needed treatment then I really don't think coming in after 2 games and not because of injury or suspension but just through choice is quite the smoking gun you seem to think it is.
Ok boss, thanks.

Times match report today was just a sales note for Branthwaite
They even had a table for the top six most expensive centre backs over the last ten years. Incredibly, we appear three times… Stones to City at £47.5m but Keane (£25m) and Godfrey (£25m) both make it in.
No wonder we bust PSR

They even had a table for the top six most expensive centre backs over the last ten years. Incredibly, we appear three times… Stones to City at £47.5m but Keane (£25m) and Godfrey (£25m) both make it in.
No wonder we bust PSR
Todays BBC gossip bit would hint at maybe he stays a bit longer and it's Onana/DCL we are looking to move on in the summer. I can see this tbh as I don't think clubs will want to give us what we want to ask for Branthwaite given he not long signed a contract.

I must have been dreaming that Branthwaite was sitting on his arse getting splinters on the bench at the start of the season, while Mickey Kegger was having blinders until the third match when branthwaite miraculously returned from the dead and started playing for us……

Oh wait…….
No he just wasn't Dyche ready, whereas Keane is always Dyche ready somehow, you know?

No wonder we bust PSR
Surely that can't be right? Ben White? Van Dead? Dias? Van De Ven? all cost far more than what we paid for Keane and Godfrey, and that's just off the top of my head.

Surely that can't be right? Ben White? Van Dead? Dias? Van De Ven? all cost far more than what we paid for Keane and Godfrey, and that's just off the top of my head.

Yeah its not even close to being right.

Josko GvardiolLeipzig to Man City€90m2023
Harry MaguireLeicester to Manchester United€87m2019
Matthijs de LigtAjax to Juventus€85.5m2019
Virgil van DijkSouthampton to Liverpool€84.65m2018
Wesley FofanaLeicester to Chelsea€80.4m2022
Lucas HernandezAtletico Madrid to Bayern Munich€80m2019
Ruben DiasBenfica to Manchester City€71.6m2020
Matthijs de LigtJuventus to Bayern Munich€67m2022
Aymeric LaporteAthletic Club to Manchester City€65m2017
Benjamin WhiteBrighton to Arsenal€58.5m2021

No wonder we bust PSR

The £25 million paid for awful players seemed to be a constant during the early largess of the Mosh takeover.

Basically we would offer £20 million, and end up paying 25 for a lot of absolute dross.