2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Zat, €93m would be the world record for a centre half you donut.

Are you a seppo now? It's doughnut you donut.

Records are meant to be broken and to Everton hes worth the cost of relegation which puts him at £100mil.

I'd not sell now for less than £125mil. The reason being that we should keep him for 2 more seasons and use him to attract players, sponsors etc to the club.

We saw with Rice what can happen if you hold onto the best English talent.

I'd not sell now for less than £125mil. The reason being that we should keep him for 2 more seasons and use him to attract players, sponsors etc to the club.
I don’t think that’s going to happen we aren’t keeping him for 2 more years and we aren’t getting £125m or anything over £100m and even that would be a stretch. One thing we should of done what you mentioned is buy Wharton.

I don’t think that’s going to happen we aren’t keeping him for 2 more years and we aren’t getting £125m or anything over £100m and even that would be a stretch. One thing we should of done what you mentioned is buy Wharton.

The values of players are always rising.

Once upon a time Rice was being touted at £60mil in the press...he went for double after West Ham held onto him.

I suspect Branthwaite to follow the same path value wise.

To replace him with a comparable player from overseas would cost us £40mil+ and if selling we really need to be replacing with 3 new signings who walk into the 11...

...and whose values hopefully double to enable high sales fees.

Id hold out.