2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Richarlison was worth no more than 60m.

We didnt sell him cheap.

Its actually looks like it's Gordon that was sold too cheap rather than Richarlison. I thought we pulled their pants down at 40m but it's looking like good business from Newcastle. He's been excellent this year.

I wouldn't be entertaining the sale of Branthwaite though unless the fee was huge. If they sell at around 50m it'll be a disgrace. His partnership with Tarkowski and Pickford behind them is the reason we are still in the league and they all need to be here next year to give us a chance of pushing away from the bottom.

Easy game this. Yes all transfers fee’s in world football should be based on United and Chelsea’s expensive flops.

Antony was £90m so McNeil must be at least £120m
Cucurella was £72m, so Myko must be least £90m
Mount was £60m, so Garner must be £70m.
Except Branthwaite is a far better prospect than them
How about...we paid 30mil for Keane so Branthwaite is worth 3 times that

Its actually looks like it's Gordon that was sold too cheap rather than Richarlison. I thought we pulled their pants down at 40m but it's looking like good business from Newcastle. He's been excellent this year.

I wouldn't be entertaining the sale of Branthwaite though unless the fee was huge. If they sell at around 50m it'll be a disgrace. His partnership with Tarkowski and Pickford behind them is the reason we are still in the league and they all need to be here next year to give us a chance of pushing away from the bottom.
Gordon was always a good player….you don’t get Borussia Dortmund wanting to sign you as a young player is there is no potential there, I think the difficulty is just that…it is only potential and so you don’t really know at that age what value you’re getting. He’s had a good 18 months there….the bellend