2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is this supposed to mean from Fabrizio Romano

Normal fee???

“The real issue is Everton, they have no intention to negotiate a normal fee or an acceptable fee. At the moment, they are asking for big money, something around £65-70m, not less than this.”
Hang on. What the hell is a normal or acceptable fee? The player is under contract. Either Utd meet our valuation of the player or he stays. Only the seller can determine what constitutes an acceptable fee.

being skint and needing to sell doesn't mean we should bend over and let ratcliffe abuse us.

they are fully taking the pi55, i'd be inclined to report them actually, tapping up, making bids they know full well wont be accepted to try and get branthwaite to push for the move.
We can’t really talk we’ve been fined and also banned from signing youngsters in the past for doing this exact thing.

Also Every club does it and 90% of transfers happen that way.

The problem we have re FFP is because an official bid has gone in, I think it would be an aggravating factor if we now took the hit.

If that bid ensures we comply but we reject it then the PL and no doubt an IC would see it as an aggravating factor in my eyes.

If we manage to keep him, I hope we keep the boy long term. But it may be prudent to offer Carlisle an amount to buyout that clause.

If he went for £100mil in a year or two they get £15mil :o

Offer them £5mil now to remove the clause with a £2.5mil bonus if we sell next season.

Would save us a fair amount in the long run.

The problem we have re FFP is because an official bid has gone in, I think it would be an aggravating factor if we now took the hit.

If that bid ensures we comply but we reject it then the PL and no doubt an IC would see it as an aggravating factor in my eyes.
It would be interesting because they would say we failed to sell but then we could threaten legal action for them trying to undervalue our player by 40-50% of their actual value. How about that for obviously favoring the top 6 and it being obvious.

If we manage to keep him, I hope we keep the boy long term. But it may be prudent to offer Carlisle an amount to buyout that clause.

If he went for £100mil in a year or two they get £15mil :eek:

Offer them £5mil now to remove the clause with a £2.5mil bonus if we sell next season.

Would save us a fair amount in the long run.
or how about we do the decent thing and honour the contract and not play billy big bollox to Carlisle whilst also complaining that Utd are playing billy big bollox to us

Its makes no sense as Man U will re-coup a fair chunk in transfer fees and wages saved this summer. No need to send such a low ball offer in and potentially wreck a chance of a deal.

Players that are very likely to leave or are leaving; Evans, Casemiro, Antony, Christian Eriksen, Victor Lindelof and Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Martial, Varane, and maybe Rashford.

There are also six players out on loan; Jadon Sancho, Mason Greenwood, Donny van de Beek, Facundo Pellistri, Hannibal Mejbri and Alvaro Fernandez could all make permanent moves.

I imagine that list is greater than entire payroll just koff up you [Poor language removed] or find another club to rip off.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back