Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time just copy and paste the story so nobody has to give the mutants a click.
Whole idea of not doing a copy and paste is for people here to click on the tweet and make a contribution in the comments and tell them exactly what they think, which I see you’ve also contributed ;) Job done.

How the hell have United fallen this far that they’re stamping their feet so much over a player? Sir Matt Busby would be rolling in his grave as would Sir Bobby Charlton

Have a read of this crock of sh!te.

Is that feller 12 years old? It's written like one.

"However, despite his immense clear talent, De Ligt’s career has not quite taken off since, with injuries and underwhelming performances at Juventus and then Bayern halting his trajectory"

It's like when they bought Varane. Top clubs don't sell their best players if they don't want to or there's something wrong. He can't get into the Dutch side over two 32 year olds.

Good player. £40mill is a good deal. Go take it.

But don't be making it sound like we're "missing out"

They (Friedkin Group) will be already calling the shots in relation to sale or retention of assets

There is no way they will acquiring Everton with one of it's key defensive talents/assets being sold without their say so. No way

I don't see Branthwaite being sold. I just don't.

Not when we're 12 months from Bramley Moore Dock either.

We're building a team around him and Tarkowski and Pickford etc as the spine of the team

He'll be sold if the offer is 70-80 million, because he'll likely never be worth more.

Short of that, there's no reason to sell him.

He will be worth more in my opinion.. in 2-3yrs time this guy will be at the very top.

70-80 million is the top for a defender. The likelihood he'll be worth more is so minute it's not worth discussing.

These are the types of deals that will turn this ship around and they should be explored, on our terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back