Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jeison Murillo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me lads, theres rumours of him ridin' solo during games, no good for roberto. the last sending off i heard was for dissent as well, he apparently asked the ref whatcha say? when the ref went to book him. There is always the danger that this lad might sign for the other side.

If nothing esle he will be a good team player because the manager could talk dirty to him and he wont care.

Not for me lads, theres rumours of him ridin' solo during games, no good for roberto. the last sending off i heard was for dissent as well, he apparently asked the ref whatcha say? when the ref went to book him. There is always the danger that this lad might sign for the other side.

If nothing esle he will be a good team player because the manager could talk dirty to him and he wont care.

Didnt follow a word.

Didnt follow a word.

When I worked in a bar in London way back when, a jock came in and asked for (what I thought) was "a box o'matches". So I gave him a box and he looked at me and said "Nae you fookin' idiot a...". I still thought he said "a box o' matches" so I just looked at him blankly. It took his mate to decipher if for me...he meant "pork scratchings"!! lol

When I worked in a bar in London way back when, a jock came in and asked for (what I thought) was "a box o'matches". So I gave him a box and he looked at me and said "Nae you fookin' idiot a...". I still thought he said "a box o' matches" so I just looked at him blankly. It took his mate to decipher if for me...he meant "pork scratchings"!! lol

That's OK. Most of us in the rest of the world can't fathom what you Kiwis are saying most of the time anyway.

That's OK. Most of us in the rest of the world can't fathom what you Kiwis are saying most of the time anyway.

Most Kiwi's STILL say to me "where are you from" as I have a hybrid pom/kiwi accent (born in UK). So, I guess I'm in the unenviable position of having hardly anyone understand me ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back