Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jelavic - half season hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well tonight. Was very unlucky not to set a goal or two up and almost made one for himself.

Oviedo should have kept running, should have gambled.

Might be controversial but if Naismith had stayed on, I'd bet that would've been a goal.

You tell me what he done right today...
When will he next score?
Its about time you all realise that he is a half season hero.

...yeah, and I guarantee you that you were singing his praises to high heaven last year when he was banging them in with regularity.

I always feel bad for Everton players when they hit the INEVITABLE patch of bad form because some sections of the "support" will crucify them for it.

Gives the rest of the sensible Evertonians a bad name really.

Played well tonight. Was very unlucky not to set a goal or two up and almost made one for himself.

Oviedo should have kept running, should have gambled.

Might be controversial but if Naismith had stayed on, I'd bet that would've been a goal.

Now, see, that is a very good post and I agree with it wholeheartedly.

But then you go and say Fellaini is an average highlights player and I have to wonder if you are smoking crack.

Great control and skill earlier when he lifted it over their CB, then he skied the volley, couldn't believe it - it would've been a class goal.

I just like strikers to have a little something about them that makes them dangerous on the ball. Think of Yak, massive bum, hip swivel, cannon of a shot. What are Niko's weapons.

His confidence I reckon. Doesnt matter if he misses he will keep plugging away.

Thought that was his best performance for a while that! His chance in the first half, by his standards was a sitter. Did the hard work by skimming the CB with superb skill and then rushed the shot, the Jelavic of last season would of buried that. However, like i say much improved last night, lets hope he keeps up them performances and the goals will naturally come!

When he is off form he doesn't offer much. Can't hold the ball up any more, goes to ground far too easy and is not good enough to con the ref so why continue to go to ground. His passing is not that good. He is a slotter and thats it but we need him desparately to start slotting again or we will continue to drop needless points.

When he is off form he doesn't offer much. Can't hold the ball up any more, goes to ground far too easy and is not good enough to con the ref so why continue to go to ground. His passing is not that good. He is a slotter and thats it but we need him desparately to start slotting again or we will continue to drop needless points.

Erm he held the ball up quite well tonight?, do some of our "fans" even watch the games or just tune if for when mistakes are made?

Erm he held the ball up quite well tonight?, do some of our "fans" even watch the games or just tune if for when mistakes are made?

Erm well we shall disagree then. do some of our "fans" ignore the obvious flaws of players and just comment on a single positive. His all round play is not that good IMO or am I not allowed one because you disagree. Now look at his previous games and tell me he has held the ball up well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back