Jelavic Injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chico's planting the popcorn seed so when he's inevitably ****e people will froth at him. He loves it so very much. Don't believe a word he says.

What worries me isnt who plays but the amount of goals our former strikers score weeks after leaving Everton step forward Sir Louis Saha and The Yak.

Makes me think the problem doesnt lie with the talent, but the method.

Spurs team could have Heskey upfront and he'd bang in goals. They make SO many chances, in every way too, crosses, through balls, the lot.

I don't agree about the Yaks new team thing, but he will score when he gets played and fed regularly, he's at a team now where he's arguably one of their best players and they have faith in him, manager included. It makes a world of difference.

Spurs team could have Heskey upfront and he'd bang in goals. They make SO many chances, in every way too, crosses, through balls, the lot.

I don't agree about the Yaks new team thing, but he will score when he gets played and fed regularly, he's at a team now where he's arguably one of their best players and they have faith in him, manager included. It makes a world of difference.

You don't agree?? Maccabi Haifa, Gareth Southgate, Harry Redknapp and Moysie may tell you otherwise lar,

FFS :D dudes! youre speaking in tongues!
brain.600.jpg

The money for jelly probably went directly into Whytes bank account and now the receivers have decided he didnt actually get sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back