Homepage Article Jesper Lindstrøm

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought apart from his goal had a quiet debut, can't recall anything of note that he did.

Will take time to get up to speed with the physical side of the prem, hopefully he settles in.

Great free kick and hopefully we have found a new Baines/Sheedy
He crossed the ball to O'brien for O'briens goal made a few interceptions good tracking back and scored a free kick, he also said he need to get used to how our players work

He crossed the ball to O'brien for O'briens goal made a few interceptions good tracking back and scored a free kick, he also said he need to get used to how our players work
Also noticed from the highlights that superb little double phase of play that led to him playing Dom in during the first half. Not sure there's anyone else in the squad who's capable of stuff like that..

Really like the look of him. Hope he plays centrally and adds that spark of creativity we so desperately need. I’m starting to have some hope again, is it too soon?!?

Really like the look of him. Hope he plays centrally and adds that spark of creativity we so desperately need. I’m starting to have some hope again, is it too soon?!?
With Everton it's always to soon, don't do it to yourself!! Expect for the worst and hope for marginally better!

It's all about preserving your sanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back