2024/25 Jesper Lindstrom

Mavididi has played over 50 games for Leicester so should be very comfortable.
He's also 27 yrs old and played for some huge clubs in his career. He was up against a ring rusty Garner , would have been very different against a fully fit Coleman.

Lindstrom has played in 2 games for us and at 24 yrs old has a lot of developing to do .
He's got everything we have wanted in a wide forward for a long time. Pace , Carries the ball , great first touch and puts defenders on the back foot.
Once he comfortably settles this lad will be a very good signing for us.

Mavididi played very well and i was very impressed with him. But the point you make you can also make about Lindstrom hes not Harrison Armstrong breaking through, hes equally played in big leagues at big clubs and the in the Champions League.

Im not the Lindstrom executioner by any means mate, im perfectly happy to give the lad time and hope he grows into the league, i just didnt think he impacted the game yesterday or thus far in the way other people seem to, im very much open minded but on the fence about him. I want him to come good.

I thought he did ok yesterday and he is quite pacy. He was wasteful with his chances but at least he is getting into those positions.
I thought he could have stayed on for another 10 minutes as he had just skinned the full back to be denied a goal scoring assist by a last ditch interception by a defender.
Once he was replaced by Harrison the whole momentum shifted and against a visibly tiring Garner that’s when Mahavidi started to affect the Leicester attacks…up until then he had been quiet.
He’s miles better than Harrison and should be a starter from now on as the alternative has been shown to be ineffective over many games.

Mavididi played very well and i was very impressed with him. But the point you make you can also make about Lindstrom hes not Harrison Armstrong breaking through, hes equally played in big leagues at big clubs and the in the Champions League.

Im not the Lindstrom executioner by any means mate, im perfectly happy to give the lad time and hope he grows into the league, i just didnt think he impacted the game yesterday or thus far in the way other people seem to, im very much open minded but on the fence about him. I want him to come good.
I'le be honest I'd never heard of Mavididi until recently , he hasn't pulled up many trees wherever he's been .
He did very well , but up against a true full back I don't think he's allowed to play that way like yesterday.
Thought he was pretty anonymous 1st half tbh.

But we'll see , I think Lindstrom has a really high ceiling once he settles in.

That's if Dyche allows it to happen.

I'le be honest I'd never heard of Mavididi until recently , he hasn't pulled up many trees wherever he's been .
He did very well , but up against a true full back I don't think he's allowed to play that way like yesterday.
Thought he was pretty anonymous 1st half tbh.

But we'll see , I think Lindstrom has a really high ceiling once he settles in.

That's if Dyche allows it to happen.

Hope your right mate.

On Mavididi I have a memory of him at Arsenal but he was younger to be honest, he went off my radar until yesterday - he was very, very good i thought, be interesting to see how he does over a season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back