Jim ( Monty )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an email from the big man and he said he's recovering from Ebola which was contracted..

I'll start again. Monty sends his regards everyone, he's lying low and recovering at the moment. Que te mejores pal.

Last night hasn't helped, he was spitting feathers so much the telly got turned over to Rab C Nesbit before he put his foot through it, joking actually but he did turn it off.

He does send his regards and will, hopefully be on again at some time in the future. I owe apologies to Latch, he told me to thank you for your card and I forgot, it was nice of you blue(y)

Last night hasn't helped, he was spitting feathers so much the telly got turned over to Rab C Nesbit before he put his foot through it, joking actually but he did turn it off.

He does send his regards and will, hopefully be on again at some time in the future. I owe apologies to Latch, he told me to thank you for your card and I forgot, it was nice of you blue(y)

Just glad he's getting better mate. (y)

Glad to know you are getting better monty keep listening to the doc and do as he says.
You are missed on here but you will be back on soon so enjoy the rest

If anyone is trying to contact him by e-mail forget it his computer is on its last legs and I have only just managed to get on here this morning, display drivers gone, diagnostic check shows 254 cock ups. I will be suggesting that Santa be nice to him.

Many thanks for all your kind wishes, you bunch of old tarts! I'm on the mend, yesterday certainly helped. Unfortunately my computer is on the blink, as Digsy has told you, so even if I wanted to I couldn't post for long without it crashing. Just very pleased to have acquired so many great mates and fellow blues on here, thanks lads(y) (y) (y)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back