John Lundstram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roztitute

Player Valuation: £60m
Signed a 2 year deal with us. Anyone know much about him? I went to the Everton U18s final against Fulham but he was away on England duty (promising?).

Without sounding disrespectful i was very surprised when John had got an international call up. He plays the ball sideways but whether that's what he is told to do who knows. The coaches obviously see him on a daily basis and know of his strengths etc... but like every promising youngster i hope he does well

Saw him when England U17 got knocked out recently. Can't really report anything because the service that he received was so poor. AB doesn't sound that impressed, which would be a worry. Probably Everton are keeping him on in the hope that he steps up?

Without sounding disrespectful i was very surprised when John had got an international call up. He plays the ball sideways but whether that's what he is told to do who knows. The coaches obviously see him on a daily basis and know of his strengths etc... but like every promising youngster i hope he does well

If he's allocated the "water carrier" role in midfield to break up play then short range pass to players in space then he's doing that job well. However, if he's meant to be a bit more advanced up the pitch than that then I understand the concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.