John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there it is...let your Martinez hate flow...
Not quite sure what you're on about? I'm saying if it's bad news and it relates to Everton then just believe the bad news. Martinez now looks silly if he is sold though. There is no way he hasn't known about this though, so all this 'he is our future' seems to be a load of crap, although with him that's par for the course.

Didnt a few people say that Roberto was uncomfortable when asked about Stones in the presser today!

This could explain that - wanted to get back to the changing rooms to give him a good shoeing in the showers!

I'm not ITK at all but I know a few people quite close to the club. Tend to see the kits early etc. Just been text by one of them that they've heard he's put a transfer request in. Hope not but we'll see.

This is the transfer window at it's worst.

A few days left and we may have only one proper CB left. If there was no deadline we could at least wait until a replacement was sorted before releasing him.

tell him to 'koff it's too late. he's had about a month to do it. thought he was better than that tbh.

we can sell him in january if he doesn't want to be here, simply not enough time now to plan how to use the money.

quite shocked, got to be honest. if true of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back