• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
was it a permaban?

I miss his contribution to all threads apart from this one, as irritating as he often was

I only found him irritating when he was posting irrational nonsense to defend the crumbling edifice that was Bobby's final four or five months.

Telling us that 5th was no different to 15th, losing in the first round of the cup was no different to losing in the final, losing at home was not important so long as you were winning the odd away match....all that kind of rubbish.

I was one of the last to join the Plotters, after Hammers at home, so Dave's rantings made even less sense to me from March onwards than they did to long time plotters :blush:

But other than that Dave is an excellent poster and has been much missed.

Re his ban.....I am sure I read one of the Moderators post, in the wake of his final Bobby inspired meltdown, that the ban was indeed temporary and that he would be back for "the new season".

The new season and Dave's return cannot come quickly enough for me ;)

I only found him irritating when he was posting irrational nonsense to defend the crumbling edifice that was Bobby's final four or five months.

Telling us that 5th was no different to 15th, losing in the first round of the cup was no different to losing in the final, losing at home was not important so long as you were winning the odd away match....all that kind of rubbish.

I was one of the last to join the Plotters, after Hammers at home, so Dave's rantings made even less sense to me from March onwards than they did to long time plotters :blush:

But other than that Dave is an excellent poster and has been much missed.

Re his ban.....I am sure I read one of the Moderators post, in the wake of his final Bobby inspired meltdown, that the ban was indeed temporary and that he would be back for "the new season".

The new season and Dave's return cannot come quickly enough for me ;)

Let's not cloud it, he's been spouting irrational rubbish for years. Rated McGeady, hated Moyes, some utterly absurd rants about an array of topics.

Let's not cloud it, he's been spouting irrational rubbish for years. Rated McGeady, hated Moyes, some utterly absurd rants about an array of topics.

Nowt wrong with rating McGeady or hating Moyes.

They are just his opinions and he is as entitled to hold them as much as you are entitled to hold the counter opinion.

And his rants were for the most parts entertaining....the very commodity which oils the wheels of message boards.

Nowt wrong with rating McGeady or hating Moyes.

They are just his opinions and he is as entitled to hold them as much as you are entitled to hold the counter opinion.

And his rants were for the most parts entertaining....the very commodity which oils the wheels of message boards.

But he would also argue that black was white as he likes his board celeb status too much.

1. Potentially Newcastle's new captain
2. STOP THIS.
3. Just moved to Lyon.
1 Doesn't matter, shouldn't be all that hard signing from a championship club. Everyone there is for sale.
2 Won west brom player of the year last season. Kept Lewandowski in his pocket recently at the euros. Has vast expierence at every level of the game. Just quality really. Good on the ball too so he fits our philosophy.
3 Realized that now after making the post. Haven't checked on him in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back