• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. Wages maybe? There's no way it's sell to buy no way.

Get real will you ffs

We are getting 100m from Sky and have just received 50m from Stones

You think we will spend anything near 100m mate?

He's going to make a lot of money from this club over the next few years, Lukaku next summer is nailed on

Hey lads, Farhads the name, I'm here to overpay an underwhelming manager, sell your brightest prospect and sign cheap replacements to keep us on an even keel. I'll also fill the Mayors fat face with pies to bribe him into not confirming that I don't have a pot to piss in and am just chucking up some knock off cladding instead of a new stadium LOL.

Good times ahead.

Selling future England captain for £40m and people are happy to replace him with a £15m 32 year old from Swansea.
£47.5m for a defender who (while clearly very talented) is miles from the finished article.

I'd much rather he'd stayed and developed here, but he's wanted to go for 12 months, and clearly nothing was going to change his mind... so we take a huge fee and move on.

Good player, not what we need, not bothered i think hes a limited centre back albeit a good player. I think he could be trully great in defensive midfield but doubt he will.

We need a monster nutcase leader at CB. Stones was never going to be that guy in my opinion.

As stated earlier in the thread, if Stones wants to become the defensive player of his generation he should have stayed and let Koeman work out the kinks in his game. There is not a better coach in world football who would have been able to give Stones the 1-1 coaching that Koeman could have. Guardiola is a great coach but dont think he is the best coach for Stones at this stage of his career. Good luck John and thanks for the memories and the money.

Sound price that.

Now we just need to spend that cash and the other £100m we have...

Anything less than a £50m+ net spend and Moshiri should be hammered by the fans. With the TV money and his supposed investment, we should go absolutely crazy now to repair the mood.

And that doesn't mean Lamine f'in Kone and a bunch of £5m players.

Goodbye John Stones. Error prone but has the potential to be a top player.
Compliments to whoever scouted him and a big acknowledgement to Moyes for yet another who turned out to be an incredible budget find.

In fairness, everyone wants to play for Guardiola, instant european footy, a hefty wage increase. Taking these blue tinted glasses off I dont blame him.

Now I've put the blue tinted glasses back on, I hope his next poo is a hedgehog

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back