• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? This is sitting well with you is it?
I foresaw its commercial inevitability.
I have restructured 'compromised' businesses in my professional life; and Everton (for various reasons - Blue Bill, El Coco etc) is presently 'compromised' and in need of restructure.
Sometimes you have have to swallow bitter medicine to recover.
I am 100% confident Moshiri understands this figurative maxim.

It's a hell of a lot of money, probably a good bit of business but still sad to see him go. I enjoyed watching him play immensely. I genuine hope he goes on to fulfill his potential, barring having a howler against us twice a year.

In a bit John.

I foresaw its commercial inevitability.
I have restructured 'compromised' businesses in my professional life; and Everton (for various reasons - Blue Bill, El Coco etc) is presently 'compromised' and in need of restructure.
Sometimes you have have to swallow bitter medicine to recover.
I am 100% confident Moshiri understands this figurative maxim.

Think he's at Middlesbrough now.

Yeah yeah, Great player and all that.....
So he got his dream move... he has gone, Maybe we can concentrate on our incomings rather than tearing up over the want outs ?

Let's not hear anymore about it !
Moneymoneymoneyspendspendspend !!!!

Mate, if we spend £100m from here on the names mentioned in the last day or two it will probably make little difference to where we finish anyway.
Spending huge on players not worth that amount doesn't make you a target club,and, makes no statement.

If we make smart signings and improve our mentality, it's all good.

If we bring in Bolasie and act like beauts, it's not.

It's all up in the air. Only thing for certain right now is that Moshiri hasn't put his money where his mouth is, and can legitimately be labelled a potential fraud at this point.

Over to you Mosh - prove us wrong. But even if you do, you've had an absolute shocker of a pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back