John Textor

well we really are screwed and i’m presuming if we go down it’s over

I find it difficult to believe there wouldn't be an administration if we were relegated. The income statement is much better shape than it's been in a while which would help, and all of those expiring contracts go from a problem to a solution...But the value of the club plummets and finding a buyer to take it on outside of administration seems unlikely with that debt.

As with last year, the best thing we can do is support the team and hope they stay up.

The truth is that Textor is over leveraged to the point he has had to sell off parts of Botafogo and Lyon and just like 777 he needs Everton to leverage against the stadium to prop up his football group.

Exactly the same as 777.... yet we got fans waving him in with open arms, the multi club structure can not work unless you are wealthy enough, Textor isn`t.

Im sceptical, very very sceptical and I would urge others to be the same. Textor is not our knight in shining armour....
Honestly not sure anyone thinks he is as you say, for me i am bored of it what is it over a year now and still talking about new ownership. Just want to stop thinking about off field stuff on everton and just talk about the squad and how playing. Just want well people just to get on with the job

I find it difficult to believe there wouldn't be an administration if we were relegated. The income statement is much better shape than it's been in a while which would help, and all of those expiring contracts go from a problem to a solution...But the value of the club plummets and finding a buyer to take it on outside of administration seems unlikely with that debt.

As with last year, the best thing we can do is support the team and hope they stay up.

it’s so really really depressing mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back